- Sleeps up to 8 guests, additional camping optional.
- 2 and a half Bathrooms (1 master)
- Chef’s Kitchen with wood burning stove
- Double oven Aga range, 5 gas burners
- Living Room with wood burning fireplace
- Sun Porch
- Claw foot tub in master suite
- Full house heat and a/c
- Google home max bluetooth speaker
- Fresh towels and linens
- Fully stocked bathrooms with spare toothbrushes, toothpaste, tampons, first aid kit etc
- Additional fridge and freezer in basement
- Full service prop provision can be provided upon request.
- Dining and lounging areas inside engineered steel cubes
- 4' steel and brick cooking hearth capable of wood, coals or propane
- A meandering river with wild flowers and the occasional sighting of salmon.
- Fire pits down by the river with log benches and a deck
- A big old barn
- Hay fields surrounding property
Sojurn, Sawyer - Incredible curation of stylish contemporary and vintage goods.
Go Fish, Sawyer - vintage furniture and decor, reimagined and repurposed with industrial style.
Blue Moon Vintage, Three Oaks - 6000 sq ft of antiques and repurposed objects every fourth weekend of the month.
Goods & Heroes , Three Oaks - Stylish store with unique finds, jewelry, home goods and gifts.
Poppy Hill Vintage , Three Oaks - Super friendly antique store with constantly changing inventory.
Mazet - Three Oaks ,- Antique textiles and one of a kind finds.
Trilogy - Three Oaks, -Absorbing and inspiring vintage and design store.
Alchemy - Harbert, Owner of Trilogy houses another wonderful selection of antiques and design pieces in old bank building.
Stockholm Objects , Harbert - A lovely European inspired lifestyle boutique.
AP , Lakeside Superlative clothing and home goods.
Alan Robandt , Buchanan -
Dean Antiques , Buchanan - Eclectic, fun, affordable vintage store next door to a Sweet Shop.
Food & beverage
Staymaker /Journeyman, Three Oaks - Distillery, great food, amazing space.
Patellie’s, Three Oaks - Gourmet pizza and they deliver. Also they have PE bottle shop next door with fantastic wine selection.
Froelich’s , Three Oaks - Scratch made breakfast, lunch and pantry goods.
Drier’s , Three Oaks - Must visit for historic business still producing delicious meats, sausage, deli spreads and more.
Mesa Luna , Sawyer - Elegant dining with a casual atmosphere, great food and cocktails.
Greenbush , Sawyer - The microbrew of all microbrews. Annex across the street has courtyard and bocce court.
Cafe Gulistan , Harbert - Delicious middle eastern food with lovely service.
Luisa’s , Harbert - Amazing breakfast, brunch, lunch and attached to The Swedish Bakery for unbeatable baked goods.
Haymarket, Bridgman - Chicago brewery and pizza in MI
Dablon, Baroda - small batch wine in well designed building overlooking vineyard.
Bentwood Tavern & The Terrace Room , New Buffalo - Waterfront dining, changing artisanal menu, cocktails and gastropub.
Hickory Creek Winery , Buchanan - Limited production, small lot fermentation European style wines with intimate tasting room.
Granor Farm, Three Oaks - Amazing organic farm with csa, workshops and farm dinners.
Sawyer Home & Garden Center- Literally everything you need for a weekend and more.
Whistle Stop, Union Pier - scratch kitchen cooks up fresh prepared foods and addictive pastry. Coffee, market staples & beer and wine.
Vickers Theatre , Three Oaks - Independent film in lovingly restored cinema.
Acorn Theatre , Three Oaks - Live music and intimate performance.